Do you like to help people? Wouldn't it be great to help others achieve their dreams while you achieve yours? If this sounds appealing to you, come grow with us! PCS is a growing company whose mission is to help people discover their greatness. Inspired by our guiding belief that people are valuable, we currently provide a wide variety of counseling services to children, adults, and families in ten counties across south central Pennsylvania.
Who We Are and What We Value:
- We do the right thing.
- We care about and support each other.
- We value clients and serving the underserved.
- We are down to earth and have hope for the world.
- We use creative persistence to overcome life's challenges.
- We accept that change happens and we learn to embrace it.
- We have courage to give and accept feedback for the good of PCS.
- We seek learning and growth in order to achieve our highest potential.
PCS values the intangible - and seeks stability, not profit, in order to help others.
We believe JOB, VALUES, and CULTURE FIT are all a necessity.
Search Job Listings
How to Apply
All employees in direct care job positions are required by law to have 4 clearances
on their first day of employment.
Complete an application
and attach a copy of your resume.
For questions about current job openings or how to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org